Our work is grounded in the following five principles:
1. Conscience — Our work must be life-affirming, ethical and culturally authentic.
2. Collaboration — We work with you, not for you.
3. Creativity — We are elicitive and inventive, not prescriptive.
4. Commitment — We intend to make a meaningful contribution and difference, not a reputation.
5. Community — We are committed to strengthening the communities in which we live and work through volunteer support of grassroots coalitions and social entrepreneurs.